Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Top 10 Android Applications

These are the top applications that I love in my Android phone
  1. Handcent SMS: because I love forwarding SMS to a group of my friends, I however didn't install any of the font packs available in the Android Market.
  2. RealPlayer: Full screen view of the movies that I watch on phone.
  3. My Tracks: I use this to keep track and benchmark my morking walk with this app.
  4. GTasks: If you like google tasks.
  5. Zedge: Nice wallpapers and ring-tones.
  6. Advanced Task Killer: Nice app to kill tasks running in background, if you are sick of battery getting drained out without much using the phone then it is high time for you to install this application and configure it to kill applications automatically when the screen is turned off.
  7. Sparse RSS: Nice RSS reader.
  8. GPS Test: Statistics based on GPS.
  9. Opera Mini: I like this mobile browser.
  10. Traffic Rush: A nice game.

No comments: