Monday, August 24, 2009

PHP Framework - CodeIgniter

After working in Java for a couple of years I was more or less in love with the nice frameworks the language has Spring, Hibernate, Struts to name a few this was something which I always felt was missing in PHP, I have herd quite a lot about cake but never used it, I tried learning symfony some time back but it was kinda difficult to learn and implement, recently was working on a project at my home, and I started looking for options that I had for PHP frameworks, I came across this new name CodeIgniter, I had a look at its video tutorial, it looked fantastic in first sight, I started using it in my project, after having it used for a around a month I now feel that PHP no more lacks a quality framework, I don't know about others but CodeIgniter is really cool.

No comments: